On November 30, we will meet in Krakow POLAND for the third edition of Hello Shopware PL (previously known as Shopware United Days PL). We invite the Shopware community, Shopware and Symfony developers and enthusiasts of using the latest technologies in e-commerce to participate in the conference. As part of this year’s edition, we want to focus on content dedicated to developers, so there is a strong emphasis on sharing technical knowledge, best practices and case studies from implementations.
You will hear about:
- Symfony best practices for extended applications – modularity, unit testing, dependency management, and deployment strategies for production.
- Shopware technology overview: An in-depth look at the Shopware platform, its architecture, and how it enables e-commerce solutions.
- Shopware Development Best Practices: best practices for creating and customizing solutions using Shopware.
- Shopware Extensions and Plugins: An overview of the extensions and plugins available to enhance Shopware’s functionality and how to use them effectively.
- API Integration: An overview of Shopware’s integration with other systems, such as payment gateways, CRM and ERP systems.
- Shopware Roadmap: Plans for future development and features of Shopware.
Shopware and AI – a combination for our times.