During the next Shopware United community meetup at 15th of April we will be talking about PWA / Headless technologies and will answer the question “When and How should I Implement PWA/Headless for Shopware”. We will talk to a range of panelists, representing different experiences, form headless solution vendor to a developer. Our goal is to highlight the factors to consider when making a decision on Shopware fronted implementation. We will aim to make a checklist of the decision areas, benefits, risks, implementation steps and prominent pitfalls so as to ensure success in delivering PWA/Headless projects.
The event will include discussion on the following:
- What aspects need to analyzed when making a decision, what cost factors are relevant
- The challenges in training a frontend team to start implementation
- How do frontend developers gain experience, what are the biggest challenges form frontend developer perspective in becoming a headless developer.
Contributing to the event are:
- Patrick Friday, CEO & Co-Founder @ VueStoreFront
- Jisse Reitsma, Founder @ Yireo and Developers Trainer
- Paolo Mioni, Founder and CTO of HCE.it, Board Member of Rabbithole.group
- Maciej Kaczorowski, Vue Headless Senior Developer @ Ergonode
Sign up for free and participate in interesting discussion and discovery, learn from the Shopware United Community in an informal and friendly atmosphere, and get real answers to these difficult questions.
To watch the all discussion, please check the recording: